Latest Post

Monday, August 6, 2007

Greenhouse Denial



The Global Warming issue is becoming more irritating by time. I've posted a blog article about "Global Warming" some time ago, and I was hoping that I was wrong about my doubts and fears. This could be simply considered as "Global Warming ii" article.

Earth is getting older and people just don't seem to care about slowing that procedure down. Many people not only do nothing about it, but also live in denial of the greenhouse effect on earth.

This blog post neither explains scientific facts nor shows any statistics about global warming, but the main purpose is to try to find a way to assure a better future for our children and grandchildren.

The solution to the greenhouse denial is not known for me, but what should be done, in my opinion, is that people should wake up and start caring. Caring is not that hard, it doesn't need any kind of changing one's lifestyle; it is simply done by reducing the amount of excessive use of whatsoever increases the greenhouse effect.

A fact: Within the past century, the length of the heat wave in Europe has doubled and thir frequency nearly tripled.

I do not like to know how life is going to be, if there would be any, a century ahead.

No comments:

My favorite Posts



---------------

Global Warming

---------------


War Children

---------------


Get To Know Them

---------------

The Holly Quran

---------------


The Egyptian Mentality

---------------


Is It a Disease?!

---------------